Real estate is hot and Guelph is currently a sellers’ market. Sellers looking to maximize their return on investment (ROI) and get top dollar for their home need to consider painting prior to listing their property.
You might not feel as passionate about painting as I do, but these tips will help you get the most for your property when it’s time to sell (and that’s something most people are very passionate about):
- Appeal to the majority – Put personal preferences aside and go for neutral colours. Painting walls neutral will make interior spaces look bigger. To prospective buyers, neutral walls are a blank canvas.
- Colour trends – Stick to light greys, whites and light neutrals when painting your home for resale.
- Curb appeal – First impressions make a big impact, especially to potential buyers, which is why curb appeal is so critical. Go for basic exterior maintenance, including repainting the garage, shutters, doors and windows.
- Move in ready – No one wants to buy a tired looking house. A fresh coat of paint will help your property look clean and well-maintained. Many buyers are ready to pay a premium for a move-in-ready home that needs no work.
- Speedy sale – Investing in painting when it comes time to sell will help you attract eager, ready buyers who are looking to move into their dream home immediately.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Contact me at email@example.com for a free estimate and see the difference that Refined Painting makes.